Austin Diamond company began as a small, by appointment-only, jeweler on South University Street in 1959. Through the tumultuous 60’s, Jack Austin provided quality diamonds and mountings to the revolutionaries of the day, who have since become the captains of industry and business.! In the early 1980’s, Brenda J. Warburton accepted the assignment of manufacturer from Jack. Blended with her thriving wholesale trade shop, the combination became inseparable.
In 1985 the businesses combined, and Jack Austin retired to the great north of Michigan. The trade operations soon gave way to expanding the retail operation to full time, full walk-in showroom on Washington Street. In 1987, the wholesale operations ceased, the business name reflected the change, and Austin and Warburton was born. The company has since become an industry leader in technology, award winning design, and custom jewelry manufacturing. Brenda, her husband, Craig, Julie, and the staff are always ready to service your jewelry needs and sell jewelry made on-site.
We are so confident in our hand-crafted work, that all our jewelry bears the incredible Warburton Lifetime Warranty, with no small print. Welcome to Austin and Warburton, Ann Arbor’s Engagement Ring Maker.
Craig Warburton – email@example.com
Design & Manufacturing
Brenda Warburton – firstname.lastname@example.org